Insane... jailed for just 4 years for raping a 14 month old baby?!

LittleBoo

Intactivist Mummy!
Reaction score
How the hell is that possible?! 4 years?! I posted yesterday about a bunch of yobs being let off after leaving an innocent man unconcious and thought that was bad... but this?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-16654504

4 years is nothing :nope:

Evil. Pure evil.

I sincerely hope that when the little baby grows up they never find out what happened to them :nope:

what a sick evil piece of scum - all I can hope is that for every single day of those 4 years, someone bigger and meaner does the same to him as he did to that poor child.

That is awful, my daughter is almost that age! The sick piece of scum, lets hope he gets put next to someone who detests vile pedophiles and they show him what they think of him.

Where does it say 4 years? It says he will be detained until he is deemed as no longer being a threat? So that, technically, could mean forever ? xx

"We are pleased he will remain behind bars until he is deemed to be no longer a threat to the public”

That's what it says xx

First line of the article says:

A man who raped a 14-month-old girl and posted the images on the internet has been jailed for four years.

In these particular cases, where the sentences are low or not given the maximum, makes me wonder about the judge sentencing......

Pure evil man.
I hope he dies of a painful death.

sick....absolutley sick...who the hell thinks thats a normal way to behave??:cry:

someone like that cant be fixed...........they all need to all be put on an island for the rest of their lives!!!! with their knobs chopped off as extra punishment!!!

There is no form of punishment severe enough for that type of crime.. Sick. I can't even think about it.

To me a crime like that is when someone is wired wrong and no amount of time spent inside prison will ever change them.

He won't think, as we do that his crimes as sick. He now gets the opportunity to re live it over and over again in peace.

Something is seriously wrong with a person and I don't think ANYTHING can reform them from sexual urges like that.

Sick sick sick.
I just hope to god when them 4 short years are up he doesn't come out and do exactly the same again!

I just threw up a little, that is horrible. Only silver lining is that he will get his in prison, other inmates don't take too kindly to child abusers. I hope his sentence keeps getting extended as he will always be a threat to the general population.

I doubt he'll even serve this tbh, one case I know of was sentenced to 8 years in 2009, he'll serve 4 years MAX, I heard he's likely to be released this year.

The justice system is appalling

Words fail me yet again at our 'justice' system & what a sick twisted individual does that... I Agree with baby france.. he will never change and should be castrated before his allowed back out in public! Doubt he will even serve the 4 years.. will probs be about 2 years & he'll be living all safe and protected on a pedophile wing in the prison.. Lets just hope someone manages to get to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->