Insane pressure

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
I've been feeling as though I need to pee really bad for the past hour but nothing but a trickle comes out so I figured baby must be on my bladder, well as I was coming down the stairs I got some insane pressure in my very lower stomach/pelvis area it felt so heavy I've never experienced anything like that before, and at the same time my back began to hurt/ache. It definitely shocked me!

When baby moves I can feel him kicking my pelvis or something.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar? What could this be?

I call this pregnancy bladder when it happens too me. Sometimes lifting my belly or shifting from side to side helps change the pressure to allow more urine to come out. It's just ridiculous to feel like I'm going to pee myself only to have a trickle come out. Sometimes I'll even get a shiver just getting things going.

Not sure it that's similar to what you've got.

But as long as there isn't any burning, cloudiness or pain during urinating, it's probably not an infection.

Im exactly the same today, baby is head down and in position though so I'm putting it down to that. I can feel her move her head on my bladder which causes a lot of pressure. Can't recommend anything though cause little one never seems to move when I do anything, I just have to put up with it.

The needing a pee bit is quite normal for me but the pressure is something I've never felt before.

I've been getting this a lot lately too. I feel like I need to pee and even begin to waddle cause of the pressure on my bladder. Lo is head down already and very low. I attribute this to her position. The pressure I get too, especially after beinbon my feet a lot.

I wonder if my little one is just very low then. The scan I had a couple of weeks back confirmed he was head down.

This is just something I never experienced when I was pregnant with my daughter.

I have had this a lot this time around, never with DD... But I am obviously (family keep mentioning it) carrying much lower... So yes I constantly "pee" with little reward :) and the pressure is intense, painful at times. I don't think it means anything is going to happen any time soon as I've had this for at least the last 6 weeks :( but I am not sure that anything other than having the baby will stop it.

Also never had a urine infection during this pregnancy and due to be under consultant & midwife care I get tested every fortnight!! xx

Yep I've had this to. Think its baby on my bladder so annoying lol

So glad I found this thread! Going crazy with worry!

Any of you carrying your second+ baby dilate prematurely before? With DS1, I was at 2cm by 35w and went up 1cm every week until delivery at 39w (I arrived at L&D at 7.5cm!!) but don't remember this pressure until d-day... Would it be completely obnoxious to have the midwife check how far dilated I am at my next appt? I'd only be 32w... Jumping the gun much? :dohh::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->