insomnia anyone?

rhii

Reaction score
I had terrible insomnia My whole life before pregnancy... was even on sleeping meds because some nights I just couldn't sleep and absolutely nothing else I tried would help. Well I have been doing wonderful falling asleep since becoming preg...I still toss and turn, but oh well .. well here I am almost 32 weeks and I'm starting to get anxious when I try to fall asleep and it's starting to take longer /stress me out :( recommendations? Anyone else having this problem ? It usually only stresses me out when I have to work or something the next day like I do tomorrow... urgh

Yes I have this problem too and it also stresses me cause I have a 11 month old to be up with (and he still gets up in the middle of the night) and a 13 and 14 year old that I have to make sure get off to school. I haven't found anything that helps just wanted you to know you are not alone :-(

I have it to..im always tired an cant frickin sleep...grrr.

I have it in second tri and have had it in my first as well.I have docs managing it.god how I will sleep at 32 weeks will be beyond me..:( if anybody knows of remedies let all of us know,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->