Insomnia from super healthy eating??

FJL

Heartbroken after m/c
Reaction score
This is my 4th day today of eating super healthy. I'm not overweight but do want to drop 3-5kgs just so I feel and look better. I've lost 1.5kgs so far :happydance:

ANYWAY! I've pretty much been eating the following:

Breakfast - big bowl of fruit salad or a piece of rye toast and coffee - low fat milk, no sugar.

Lunch - A big bowl of salad with a homemade, low fat dressing - no meat

Dinner - roasted veggies (no potatoe) in a tomato and herb sauce

I'm drinking 2+ litres of water a day too.

The thing i've found the last 2 days is that I have all this new found energy which is great, BUT when I go to bed which is around 9:30 I lay their for ages not tired and can't get to sleep. When I do finally get to sleep I wake up a few times during the night, the wake up at 6am and can't get back to sleep.

I used to sleep like a log when my head hit the pillow and wanted to stay in bed all day but would make myself get out by 7:30am.

The exercise i'm doing (and have always done) is riding my horses and walking around the farm to do different chores, though lately i've been walking more.

Is this normal and what can I do?!? I thought about staying up later but DH works really early so has to go to bed around 9 and I want to get my night night cuddles :cloud9: I love having all this energy but I HATE not being able to sleep! I guess I want to have my cake and eat it too *mmmmm cake* ok, now my stomach is rumbling :rofl: Anyway, thoughts or suggestions would be great!

When I went on a diet more eatting at proper times eatting and drinking more healthier I found I felt a lot more better about myself physically and energy wise as well. Your body must be enjoying it & will maybe get back into sleep routine soon. What about a hot bubble bath before bed too? Something that relaxes you?

Youc ould always go upstairs for your cuddles and nip back down for anight cap etc when OH has drifted off.

Maybe just your body changing.

Probably a useless reply lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"