inspiration for a nine year old boy PLEASE

shanny

mother of 4 and an angel
Reaction score
Looking for some ideas for my son

he has a 2ds and is getting some games

other things i have go him - not much!!!!

goalie gloves
tennis racket
a book
bath stuff

needing a wow item

My son is 10 and his larger gift is multiple Pokemon items in one larger box, Pokemon tin of cards, plush, Pokemon ball tin with puzzle inside, blister pack of cards.

Ideas depends on what he would be interested in doing. Science kit with mixing "chemicals", build a model (vex hexbug, Meccano, Lego, or car kit with paint), scooter, bike, skateboard etc., tablet, a gift card to somewhere special, big nerf gun, RC drone or quadcopter. Hope this helps some.

My 9 year old son is so hard to buy for. He always just says surprises when you ask him.
This year in a complete turn around he actually said he wanted an xbox one so I've got that with some games and accessories, football boots, a signed photo (with certificate of authenticity) of one of his favourite players. Some football story books, Monopoly Ultimate Banking. Can't think what else off the top of my head, but that's the bulk of it.
My 10 year old is just as difficult as he always asks for the same sort of things and there are no more dinosaur books I can get him ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->