Insurance Pump in Austin

pumpingfan

Reaction score
If there are any Moms out there in Austin, TX who are looking for a local place to get a breast pump, I found one! My insurance had a long list of medical equipment places that were in network, but none carried breast pumps. They told me I could go through a mail order service, but it would take up to 2 weeks to process and ship the pump to me after the baby was born. I really wanted to get it sooner, so I called every medical equipment place on Aetna's website until I FINALLY found one! They have 2 names, which is confusing....PSI Premier Specialties and Medical Express, PSI. Anyhow, they helped me with all of the paperwork and talked me through the pump options. They have Ameda, Lansinoh, and Rumble Tuff. And are trying to get Medela soon, too. I went with a Rumble Tuff....it is small and looks like it will be easy to transport whenever I go back to work.

Anyhow, just wanted to pass the info along since it took me such a long time to find someone local. If they are in network with your insurance, call them (512-445-0600) and see how to get a free (!) breastpump from them. :happydance:

If there are any Moms out there in Austin, TX who are looking for a local place to get a breast pump, I found one! My insurance had a long list of medical equipment places that were in network, but none carried breast pumps. They told me I could go through a mail order service, but it would take up to 2 weeks to process and ship the pump to me after the baby was born. I really wanted to get it sooner, so I called every medical equipment place on Aetna's website until I FINALLY found one! They have 2 names, which is confusing....PSI Premier Specialties and Medical Express, PSI. Anyhow, they helped me with all of the paperwork and talked me through the pump options. They have Ameda, Lansinoh, and Rumble Tuff. And are trying to get Medela soon, too. I went with a Rumble Tuff....it is small and looks like it will be easy to transport whenever I go back to work.

Anyhow, just wanted to pass the info along since it took me such a long time to find someone local. If they are in network with your insurance, call them (512-445-0600) and see how to get a free (!) breastpump from them. :happydance:

Hey! I am in Austin, Tx too! First timw I have seen anyone from Austin! :) Thanks for the info! I'll have to call!

I am in Austin, too! Special Addition also rents pumps through insurance. I LOVE that place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->