Interested in having a panel of Drs. on the site to answer medical questions?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
This is speaking to both the admin and site users. Would it be possible to have a panel of Drs. on the site, even if it was just on the weekends or certain hours every week, to answer medical related questions? Maybe in an open forum type thing? A few that specialize in High Risk Pregnancies, Assisted Fertility, General Pregnancy and then Pediatrics? I know it might be too much to ask but I know other sites have it and if a lot of us are interested I think it would be a great idea!

I'll bring it up to Wobbs/SC but I don't think it'd be possible for a few reasons.

First off it would be difficult for us to check credentials--anyone could claim to be a doctor.

Also if said doctor gave out erroneous information the website could be held accountable.

My last concern is that we have people from literally all over the world here and guidelines differ greatly from country to country--and even varies a lot within the same country.

Oh, yeah I guess I didnt think of that. Thanks though for answering so quickly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->