Internet cheapie - CD 16 - unsure?

Onions

Reaction score
This is my first month off the pill trying to kick start my body into behaving properly as I have PCOS and didn't ovulate or have a period in 3 years. I've been testing mostly to check and see if I ovulate and they have been negative until now. I'm not sure if this is positive or almost positive, so I'm hoping someone with a trained eye for these things can tell me :). Sorry for the terrible picture, my camera is bad.

Thanks

https://i41.tinypic.com/2lwxav4.jpg

Did the test line develop as fast as the control line? I've had a few before that ended up being the same color after 2-3minutes but a true positive the test line will show almost immediately.

Honestly it took me a while to figure that out and I wish someone would have told me sooner lol. If you search on youtube you can probably find a video of a live test being done and see what I mean.

Yes pretty much at the same time. Looking at it again in the picture I'm thinking not positive but coming close. Thanks for the reply :)

If you test again and it's lighter I would probably count that. Most months my surge is super short. Ill get a pos at 11 am and but 2 pm ill be neg again but this month I have 2 days of positives so now I know each cycle is different

I was thinking it would be easy but it looks like it is far more complicated haha. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->