internet cheapie confusion

lauren1991

Reaction score
My opks seem to be tailing off now and the closest I have to a positive was last nights and this afternoons but I took pics when they were dry.

I've never had a blaringly positive on internet cheapies but I managed to get pregnant last month with them.

I'm just after a miscarriage.

Basically I started my period (what j thought) on the 3rd may lasted about 8 days . was fine till the 15th eole up in extreme pain took a pregnancy test, was blaringly positive admitted to hospital on the 15th with blrefkng and pain - beta levels 195
Scan on the 16th completely empty womb
Levels on the 17th were 47
Levels today were less than 3

Pregnancy tests have been negative since about the 18th.

Ovulation tests have been negative throughout this whole ordeal.

So this is the picture:

Attachments

• IMG_20140523_081514.jpg
    IMG_20140523_081514.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 21
I would say the 4th test is positive.

I thought that too. I got one like that yesterday afternoon and my husband said they both looked the same colour :) just rather quick after a miscarriage x

image.jpgI've never used that brand of opk. I use the wondfos and because my wondfos were late arriving I got some cheapies at cvs. Rule of thumb is it being equal to or darker than the control line. The fourth one does look that way.

Top left is this morning with a cvs cheapie it's positive, so is the clearblue monitor, below that are the cvs cheapies leading up to today. On the right is the wondfo from yesterday afternoon, which I only use around 3 in the afternoon, it'll def be positive today.

Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->