Internet Cheapie OPK...and CM...and temp question.

Essjay86

Reaction score
Hi,

This morning i had EWCM, it was great! I took a picture i was that impressed with it, but i have been taking opk for the last 4 days and they are all negative, even one i did about ten minutes ago, my temperature has dropped (my chart is below) though...

Do you think i am ovulating now? I am beginning to doubt these little cheap tests! :nope:

Hi. Didn't want to read and run. I feel like I could have typed this earlier this month. I was taking 3 diff opk's twice a day and all were negative. I stopped taking the CB and just used the cheapies. They were almost as dark as the control but we're taking a while to get to that point. The one morning I took what I swore would be the last one it came up within seconds and was equally dark. I then took the CB and sure enough it was a smiley....
My point is I realized if it takes too long then it's still negative. Don't give up yet! I was going crazy for 5 days waiting and waiting. ..:coffee:

Try 2x a day if you aren't already. I did 7am and 7p that last time and they were still positive. Hth! And :dust: :)

Thanks, last month it took a while but eventually it did show a line almost as dark as the control, but nothing this month. Also it had a faint line about 4 days ago and now nothing, but i seriously dont think i ovulated yet. it's so annoying as now my cm feels really watery. Were going to bd tonight anyway. Thanks for your comment/reply.

please delete- somehow posted on wrong forum.

It's frustrating isn't it...especially with bouncy temps like you have! I had erratic bbt's and had this issue. What day do you usually O on? I would get several patches of fertile cm before actually O'ing sometimes. Just remember an estrogen surge creates both fertile cm and bbt drop so they can go hand in hand w/o ovulating sometimes :wacko: When your body gets the lh and the estrogen going and the egg is ready to pop from your follicle then the recipe is right and you'll get a sustained thermal shift right after your positive opk. Also some women never get a fully positive opk and still O..something to keep in mind even tho uncommon.

Ohh okay thanks guys,

Erm last time it was day 18, and i'm on day 20 now so its not mega late, its showing a faint line that is slightly darker than before but not the same darkness as last time i ovulated... so i do think its coming, i'm going to try and bd tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->