interresting bfp/bfn/evap?????

amalar

Reaction score
Hi there. I am new to this and ws hoping to get some advice. I had my lmp on july 26, and took a few equate hpt's starting august 25. They all had a very light blue line. the line showed up in the alloted time limit but was so faint i couldn't get a picture of it but could visibly see it in normal light. I then got a "period" it only lasted 2days and was abnormally light. meaning i could have put all the yuck on one pad if i wanted to. anyway, i figured i was not pregnant and just got a bunch of evaporation lines. (on 6 different tests and 2 different brands.) well then i noticed that my breasts were a little tender (not horrible) and i had some mild lower abdominal cramps (like a duul ache) and lower back pain that radiated down my butt into my leg. so as you can imagine, i went to the store and got another set of tests. i got the same funny light lines. so i went back to the store and got another set of tests and took one. it had the same funny line. so i dipped there other in water, and this one was obviously negative. so i went to the dollar store (dollar tree) and got 2 more tests. i had to go cheap this time because i have already spent so much money on tests. i took one and got a very light line again. i mean it is deffinately a line but it is so light idk what to think anymore. how do i go about just getting a quantitive blood test done. my dr. is no longer available. do i just call up and ask a dr. office or clinic? anybody know how much they cost. i would hate to spend a ton of money and fin dout i wasted it. any advice is welcomed. thanks in advance.

so anyway, while waiting for advice, i called the makers of the equate test and they said that if the line showed up in the amount of time alloted and was the same width as the controll line, it would be considered positive...i also called the makers of the new choice dollar store test. they said that if any line appears in the result window in the alloted amount of time it was positive...i went ahead and took the other new choice test i bought this morning and it to had a very light line...idk i want to be happy about this but part of me is hesitant because i dont want to get my hopes up to have them fall. i am not ttc but not not ttc either. a baby would be wonderfull but i can wait. however i cannot wait to find out.

I'm not sure how to help unless there were pictures!

Just didn't want to read and run.

Goodluck though, try testing again in a few days, the line should be darker by then.

unfortunately no...i only have them on my phone and dont have a card or cord i can use to upload them to my computer.

so...just called the doc. it will be at least $31 for the appt. (you have to have a dr. order for the blood test) and the blood test itself is $22.00...idk yet what i will do. they have free pregnancy testing today from 2-4pm. maybe i will go do that and have them see if they get the same result and have them determine what the actual result is.

can't get in today. maybe tomorrow. maybe i will just wait. how do you upload photos from your phone into a post so others can veiw them? i think that would help

If you have a laptop with built in bluetooth?

Or if you have a USB cord.

so i took a frer today. unfortunatly not with fmu. i was up and down and in and out of the bathroom all night. anyway i stared at the test (like watching paint dry) and saw the test working. i thought i was seeing a line but who knows, maybe i was just hoping to see one. anyway after about 7 minutes of stareing at it from different angles, i picked it up and could see a line. has anyone gotten an evap on this test? within the time limit? the test is dry now and i took it out of the case to examine it closer and the line is the same thickness as the controll line and goes from top to bottom, but it is very light. so light i cannot tell what the color is. has this happened to anyone else? it is possible i ovulated later that i thought. i can usually feel when i ovulate or am getting ready to. i did have that weird bleeding on the 29th. i am so confused. my last pregnancy i had to wait untill i was almost 8wks to finally get a positive. i would think that there would be more than enough hcg in my body to get a real bfp, not a maybe bfp. but then again who knows.......need help...

althogether i took 3 FRER's and got evaps on all of them. wow. what luck. i had evaps on all 4 different brands. some blue and some pink. sad thing is, they actually looked positive. same color, same width, i even called the manufacturers and customer service and they said "sounds positive". all of the lines showed up within 10 minutes. i guess you are not safe from evaps on pink dye either. anybody else have this happen? although the pink evap lines did come towards the end of the 10 minute mark so i guess that is a plus. i decided they were evaps after a blood test showed my hcg at <5. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->