Interview For TP Documentary

Interviewer

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

As part of my curriculum, I am required to shoot a documentary about a social issue in 21st Century America. The social issue I am advocating is teen pregnancy. I strongly feel that this is a very serious & important issue occurring today.

The reason for my query is to seek your assistance in completing one imperative requirement for my documentary: conducting an interview. With much respect, I am asking that you afford me an opportunity to speak with a member via e-mail in-depth about my social issue; (particularly someone who has experienced teen pregnancy). I feel that you can provide a unique perspective about the topic. I am flexible regarding the structure of the interview, but it is essential that I conduct the interview no later than 4/8/13 to ensure the completion of the documentary prior to the predetermined deadline.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me. If you would like to ascertain the validity of the project, you may contact my Language Arts Teacher, Mrs. Yvette Wallace at [email protected], per your convenience.

Thank you for your time and consideration in the aforementioned matter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->