Interview opportunity for a top women's glossy

Sarahhar

Reaction score
Hello all,

My name's Sarah and I'm a freelance journalist urgently looking for women (aged 30-50) to take part in an uplifting, intelligent feature on modern marriage for a well-known women's glossy magazine.

It's called "A portrait of modern marriage" and I'm interviewing four women with different kinds of relationships, about their individual experiences.

Please contact me if you fulfil any of the following criteria:

• A woman who has taken a "marriage sabbatical", and taken off for six months or more to go traveling/ volunteer/ learn a language etc.

• A woman who is in a "commuter marriage" which means that she and her husband spend long periods of time away from each other for work abroad/ in the armed forces/ working in another city.

• A women who is separated but still lives with her husband to co-parent/ for practical or financial reasons

• A woman who is in an open relationship and feels that non-monogamy is the key to happiness in her marriage

The feature would involve a short phone interview and a professional photo (which you can keep), so please get in touch if you're interested.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe