• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Introducing Baby Donovan

BeanieMummy

Reaction score
I had a scheduled induction for 7/25/08 and went to the hospital that morning. After getting me set in a room and starting the IV the pictocin started flowing about 8 a.m. I was still 4 cm at that time as I had been for a week. after about an hour of the pictocin I started getting very uncomfortable and was found to be 5 cm. At that point the Dr broke my waters. WHOA did that get things moving! They came in to give me my epidural and the dr was trying his best to reassure me that he will do all he can to make this one work before baby gets here. Well he tried his best but at that point my labor sped up so fast that the epidural couldnt catch up all the way. thank goodness it helps loads though. at 10:15 the nurse decided to check me as I was still in so much pain, the poor thing never got to leave my room the whole time. She found me to be 10 cm and baby was starting to come down on his own. too bad the Dr. was in the operating room and she didnt want to deliver without him as there was muconium in the waters. So there I waited for a half an hour for the dr. not allowed to move from my side as it was holding baby in place. He hurried in and i pushed 2 times and Baby Donovan came into the world at 11:08 a.m. 7/25/08 weighing in at 7 lbs 15 oz.

I hope these pictures work never done this before.
https://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb98/froggin149/100_1007.jpg

https://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb98/froggin149/100_1012.jpg

aww he is beautiful. congrats

congrats cute piccys and what a labour xx

He is beautiful! Congratulations! All your kids are gorgeous xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member