Introduction and advice needed

Allyg

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am going to seem so naive to everyone so I apologise for that. My husband and I have been trying for a four years to conceive now, we have been through more than nine months of clomid and finished without success. Recently though I have been getting very tired an ache a lot, my areloas are very bumpy. i also noticed that after intercousre this morning I have a watery blood from my vaginal area when I wipe. I know I am clutching at straws and I still had a period of sorts last month even though we had finished the clomid. I just wondered if anyone had a view, could I be pregnant? Previous to this morning our last sexual activity had been before the last period and I tried to put it out of my mind but a friend keeps going on about how she had periods all the way through her pregnancy. Can anyone offer advice or comfort?

You might likely feel sick if you were pregnant. I would test. Every month most of goe through the same mind game so u are not a lone . I do hope you are pregnant though. I would see a RE if you haven't and aren't pregnant yet. Did you use preseed with clomid or mussinex? I am biased because i have Endometriosis but alot of times getting that cleaned up helps girls with unexplained because you can't see it with pelvic ultrasound. Just something to think about. I just want everyone to succeed around here. Just because i am messed up though deosn't mean you are.

That's really kind of you, thanks. No I didn't use pressed no-one at the assisted conception unit suggested it. Unfortunately we are out if options there now as my husband doesn't want to put me through IVF as I have other health issues. Unfortunately I am probably grasping at straws as I don't ovulate or didn't before clomid and probably still don't. The OPK kit suggested I did the first month I didn't take it but got no result this month, so I just don't know. I wish you all the very best and hope your dreams come true

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->