Introduction & like-buddy search :)

hairftsher

Reaction score
Hi everyone, my name is Sher, I'm 27 & I live in Alberta, Canada.
I'm a mom to an amazing little boy named Nash. He turned 2 in April. He is my absolute everything & has made my life an absolute joy.
Be that as it may, my husband & I are absolutely desperate to have another baby. We were fortunate enough to get pregnant with Nash within 2 months of trying, & last April we managed to conceive a second child without really trying much either. Unfortunately, I suffered a miscarriage about a year ago (Will be a year on the 29th) & I had a D&C on the same day. I was told to wait until three periods to conceive again, which put me at about October... however, end of October we suddenly lost my brother & I have been attributing the lack of conceiving to stress & grief that I have been working through since. I wouldn't say my husband & I have sex as often as we probably should but I'm actually pretty surprised/upset/confused as to why we haven't conceived yet....

Between my C section & my D&C I am terrified that there is too much scar tissue or another underlying reason that we have not been able to get pregnant again. My doctor has tested my thyroid & such, & all appears to be fine that way.

My cycles are 32ish days on average, & definitely regular.
I'm at a loss....

Anybody else in the sameish boat?
I would love some company along this journey....

Much love,
Sher

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back