Invites

Kizzy454

GsyMummy
Reaction score
how long before the wedding are you ladies sending invites.??

4-6months is the average, We sent ours just over 6months before due to it being a weekday/end of work holiday year so wanted to make sure everyone could be there x

Ok brill! Im hand making mine so will have to start making them now. Ill have to send a few earlier as i need to let people have time to book flights :) xx

I thought 6-8 weeks was the average? Anyway, I'm sending mine with 4 months to go because I want it sorted before Christmas plus I'm getting married on a Friday xx

https://wedding.theknot.com/wedding...s/articles/wedding-invitations-etiquette.aspx yeah6-8 weeks but earlier will be brillif you have people that need to travel. Mine are handmade too xx

I gave most of mine out maybe a month or two ago? So three to four months in advance. I still have a couple to hand out in person though! Average is 6-8 weeks like Mummy May said. Save the dates go out earlier if necessary.

Save the dates went out with a years notice and invites are going out 3 months in advance but only because of Christmas

I didn't know -8 weeks was the average lol, my venue wants final numbers by 8weeeks before wedding :-/

Weve decided to send them out with 6 month due to his dad and wife needed to fly down from Ireland and my aunty and uncle from southampton (we live in Guernsey) so they will need to decide whether they want to stay with family or in the hotel we are having our reception xxx

we are sending save the dates about a yr in advance and then wedding invites will go in 2 lots.
The first lot will go out about 7 months before to Canada (where I am originally from) these will have a different rsvp date as we are being a bit naughty and seeing how many people will comit to traveling over to the UK and then we will be able to sort out how many of our friends in the UK we will be able to afford. UK invites going out in May for a August wedding.

Weve settled on sending this this side of christmas may possible send them out ith our christmas post :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->