iPhone 4 commercials

ettegirb21

Cautiously optimistic
Reaction score
Have you seen the new iPhone 4 commercials? I've seen one where a woman is giving her husband the news that they are pregnant & another where a new dad is showing his newborn to his father. Ugh, I hate them! They are making things so much worse, especially as I am coming up on what was supossed to be my due date (August 9th).

Anyways, just wanted to vent about these damn commercials.

Glad I'm not alone in this. I want to round-house kick the tv when they come on.

They're also trying to tug at the heartstrings to sell a phone that consumer reports says it can't recommend.

:wacko:

Every morning when i take the kids to school an advert comes on the radio for a fertility clinic!

And if i see that stupid clear blue pregnancy test woman one more time i'm gonna shove her conception indicator where the sun don't shine!

:hug:

Every morning when i take the kids to school an advert comes on the radio for a fertility clinic!

And if i see that stupid clear blue pregnancy test woman one more time i'm gonna shove her conception indicator where the sun don't shine!

:hug:

LoL, I can't stand the clear blue commercials too! They drive me nuts.

I'm with you on that one!!

I also feel that every bloody programme I watch at the moment ends up with someone being pregnant or giving birth or something and if they can't put it in a current show they create new ones, if I see the advert for accidentally on purpose one more time I am going to scream!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->