Iphone app

mummymarsh

NTNP with earth baby #2
Reaction score
not sure if this is right place to post- but the owners/founders/persons in charge or whoever you are, have you thought about making an iphone app for this site????

i only use my laptop to go on this site every other time im on my phone but its not easy to view this site on my phone as screen is too small....

can an easy to use/read app be made????

xxxx:flower:

mummymarsh---I've often thought the same thing. I keep checking the app store, but nothing. Hopefully they'll make one soon!

Last I heard, there is one in progress. They are waiting on the developers to get back to them :flower:

wow that would be awesome... :) fingers crossed then xxxx

I don't know if any of the site administrators are reading this, but I saw that there's an app in the app store that can read forums. Actually, there may be more than one like this. Apparently, the site owner has to install something on the server, but then anyone who wants to read forums would be able to use the app to connect and get a better user interface more suited for iPhone and iPad.

I don't know if any of the site administrators are reading this, but I saw that there's an app in the app store that can read forums. Actually, there may be more than one like this. Apparently, the site owner has to install something on the server, but then anyone who wants to read forums would be able to use the app to connect and get a better user interface more suited for iPhone and iPad.

Have you tried installing and using one of those? I'll try later today and let you know if/how it works...:thumbup:

Tapatalk? I remember SC saying that the bnb app will be better than that one :)

im sure they were trialing an app not too long ago.

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/460556-iphone-app-viewing-bnb-3.html xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->