iPhone apps

nikileigh

Reaction score
Has any1 used any good apps when ttc. Any period trackers or anything? P

I have an Android phone, I use an app called "My Days". It tracks/estimates your period and ovulation. You can also record other info there, like how often you DTD

Hi,
I use iPeriod Ultimate which lets you record lots of different stuff like moods, symptoms, fertility details etc every day (or however often you want to use it...) There's a free version with limited features if you want to try that first but the Ultimate one didn't cost very much so I went for that :) Good luck!

I also use iPeriod Ultimate and think it's really good! Thought the £1.79 was worth it cos I like the format. I've been recording everything like mad, ha!

I've got Period Tracker lite, which was free & does everything I need it to. Its got notes for moods/symptoms, you can put in when you BD & when you start/stop your periods & it will predict when you will Ov & when AF is due. I think its fab!

I have an Android phone, I use an app called "My Days". It tracks/estimates your period and ovulation. You can also record other info there, like how often you DTD

I use this one too, I really like it. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"