Irrational anxiety during pregnancy

Mabv812

Reaction score
I find myself being irrationally worried/anxious about losing people as I go along in this pregnancy. Especially when other people are watching or taking my kid somewhere. It also doesn't help that facebook posts every vehicle fatality thay happens in the area. I hope post pregnancy I don't unravel.

I get like that during pregnancy in terms of being worried that something might happen to my husband. I think it's a relatively normal thing, we just have to remind ourselves that we are being irrational x

I also think growing a new life is a huge reminder of our own mortality, not something you think about usually!

I sorta see a therapist and she asked me if I was having the anxiety dreams yet about losing people/baby/accidents, so it's apparently a very normal thing. Just your protective instincts coming out to play.

I'm not having anxiety about that, but I am definitely having increased anxiety about other things. It really comes out when I wake up to pee in the middle of the night and my brain latches onto something when there's nothing else to think about.

I feel like this too. Feels like I'm spend the whole time worrying about something! Hoping it'll pass when the baby comes x

I hate riding in the car for this very reason. Most of the time I find myself staying home as much as I can because I'm always worried some idiot is going to plow us and I'll lose my baby. I hate driving the kids I already have around too. Funny because I used to LOVE car trips.

I'm feeling very anxious too. I worry when my hubby takes my son to daycare, that something bad will happen to them. I woke up twice this week, panicking completely for no reason. I already have anxiety, but pregnancy hormones make it worse! I find praying and slowing down my breathing helps. Hang in
there! 😊

Yep, I'm suffering massively with anxiety in this pregnancy, but I can't quite pinpoint an exact cause which is annoying. Also, all of my old insecurities have reared their ugly heads too

Yea it definitely comes and goes. I try to breathe through it. My husband is driving back from vegas right now so my anxiety is kicking in. Especially with all the accidents that happen to and from vegas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->