Irritated yet hopeful

Mel1895

Reaction score

Okay... so my new husband and I have been together for 4 and a half years and have been married for about 3 months. However we been not... not trying to get pregnant (hope that makes sense) for about 3 years and have not gotten pregnant. It is so depressing! I want a baby... I am ready for a baby but does not seem like that is going to happen without help. We plan to go to a fertility doctor after the Holidays so we'll see.

Although... right now am 12 days late, white discharge and some nausea (I fear it may all be in my mind). Some days I feel like I am on my period or it is coming with the mild cramping and body aches but nothing... took a hpt two days ago and negative... I read on line that false negatives happen all the time but I doubt that I am that lucky. Please let me know I am not the only one out there. I have no one else to talk to because it seems as though EVERYONE is pregnant. HELP!

Didnt want to read and run hun. I have no idea why AF is so late. Have read in the net that sometimes pregnancy is detected pretty late with blood test. Hope that is the case with you hun. Good luck and cheer up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->