Is 3 a good phone network?

fuffyburra

Hattie Flower's mummy :)
Reaction score
Hi guys :hi:

I have an iPhone 3gs on o2, I pay £15 a month and get 100 minutes, unlimited text, free internet, etc. 3 rang me up yesterday and offered me the same thing but with 600 minutes for the same price, but I'm wondering if they're as good as o2?

OH said you can't get visual voicemail for the iPhone on 3, which would suck, and there might be other things I don't know about too! Just don't want to get stuck with a crap network :shrug:

Thankyou in advance!! :flower: x x

I'm with 3, have been for about 3 years & I can't wait to get rid of them now lol they cut my OH phone off Friday because he hadn't paid the bill but its their fault because they didn't set up his direct debit properly (this has been going on for a few months now).. their packages are good but their customer service is terrible. X

I've not heard good things at all about their customer service.

Their cust service is shit. But most places have bad call centres.

I can't get a signal with 3 where we live x

iv just gone with 3 and I love my phone but the people in the shop are idiots, I had to explain to one of them what tethering is.

Don't do it lol i had to go to trading standards cos they*maintain* the mast near me every other month and its off for 10-20 days. it took a while but i got out of the contract xx

Dont go with 3, ive been with them a few years now, but seriously wish i had never got the second contract, if i could get rid of the contract tomorrow I would, I never have gd signal, whenever im talking on the phone it constantly cuts out, its so annoying, my contract dosnt come up til next january, soon as it does im going straight back to 02..

check their signal out, its rubbish around my house x

3 were a pain in the arse when I was trying to leave. They kept pushing me to take out a new contract even though I'd already signed up with another provider. The guy was trying to convince me I needed a second phone. I couldn't hang up because I needed the PAC code to transfer my phone number. He wouldn't give it to me because he was trying to sell me a new contract.

I also really struggled to understand what their customer service advisors were actually saying a lot of the time too.

I'm with 02 now and am really happy with their service.

im with 3 have been for a few years and i have a good signal i dont mind being with them

but as pp says the customer services are shit,

Signal wise though its the only network that will work properly im my flat but if im in tescos, a pub, hospital ot near the airport it wont work, I cant win

My DH is with 3 and says he can never get any signal.

Wowzers thanks guys :thumbup: boy am I glad I asked!! O2 have pretty good customer services, and I've only had to use it once in 18 months so that's not so bad lol. I think I'll follow your advice and stick with them!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->