Is any body NTNP #3?

dizzy65

Momma of my 4 Boys!
Reaction score
I am NTNP # 3 .. kiind of nervous about it though lol :flower: dont want them to gang up on me :haha:

I think we are cautiously dipping our toes in! It's been on my mind since christmas and we have had a couple of whoopsies...but I think we have finally agreed on Ntnp as of last night!

Hi ladies :)

I have turned 32 years old today, and I have been thinking for the last couple of weeks that I would like to try for #3 but at the same time I feel scared, so at the momemt we are NTNP .
We have 2 DD s , 3 and nearly 1 years old. ( will turn 1on the first of august ).
I love having a big family but scared at the sametime. Anyone feeling tje same ?

Hi ladies :)

I have turned 32 years old today, and I have been thinking for the last couple of weeks that I would like to try for #3 but at the same time I feel scared, so at the momemt we are NTNP .
We have 2 DD s , 3 and nearly 1 years old. ( will turn 1on the first of august ).
I love having a big family but scared at the sametime. Anyone feeling tje same ?

Happy birthday!

I know what you mean. I do feel a bit scared. But I know that if we have another, I will never regret it :)

I know we will never regret it too Laucu. :)
Actually I spent all night dreaming that I am pregnant , which was sweet.

I wish this happens soon .
I got my first PP AF on the 19th of june , I am not charting or using OPKs or anything , I want a surprise baby.
With my first daughter I was never regular , my first AF returned when she turned 8 months , didn't get pregnant until she turned 1 year 7 months , she was still bfeeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->