Is anybody using Clearblue Fertility Monitor?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
I'm about to start my period if I don't get a :bfp: :happydance:

Has anybody used this?

I've heard lots of women got pregnant this first few months using this!! I'm soo excited to use it! I've been studying the manual like a mad lady! :haha:

Hey there, I started using it last month. I got a month of highs no peak so Im hoping it was just getting to know my body. FX'd for a peak this month!!

Hey there, I started using it last month. I got a month of highs no peak so Im hoping it was just getting to know my body. FX'd for a peak this month!!

Yeah that's what I read if it's trying to know your cycle.. But sometimes us ladies don't ovulate... So I know my chart this month my ovulation was late...

Hoping yours shows the peak this month..

It saying sometimes your body will be gearing up for ovulation for 19 days with no "O"... Trying to know your cycle

Hope I don't have any trouble with it!

I've just started using it this month! I really like it so far although no peak as yet and on cd17 :-/ but as a pp said - it can take a while to adjust. I am fairly sure I am close to a peak as I am seeing two lines now instead of one but who knows!

Lots of luck to you! X

Ps I hope you don't have to use it and get your bfp instead ;-) xx

I have a beef with CBFM after this past month! My first month I had like 11 days of high's before peak and also used cheapie wondfo opk's - I understand it's likely to get a lot of high's the first month so I figured whatever.

However, this was my 2nd month using it and I was still getting low's on cd 18 [I do ovulate late but I was surprised I wasn't even getting a high yet]. I had planned to stop using opk's b/c I figured I was spending so much on the cbfm it was just too much to keep doing both..

Luckily I still had some opk's left over so on cd 18 I used an opk and sure enough it was totally 100% positive [I also followed up with a cb digi ovulation test which was also positive]!

The cbfm jumped from low to peak the next morning [cd 19] but my dh leaves for work before me and we sometimes can't BD until 11 p.m.! Fertility friend & ovufriend both showed that I ovulated the SAME day I got my first peak w/ cbfm [cd 19] so I very well could have totally missed O this month if I had relied solely on cbfm...

That's just my story. I've read a ton on here of women who got pregnant using it but it definitely nearly failed me this month so next month I'm going to be sure to continue with my wondfo cheapie opk's if I'm not pregnant this cycle.

Yeah to be honest I think anyone getting their BFP on the first month of using it is just by luck. We're going to do the SMEP plan with it also this month. Although I think I may be away for my O ggggrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->