Is anyone else HOT!?

tayl0r

Reaction score
Holy moly. The past few days I am soooo freaking hot! It's dead of winter, even snowing at the momen and I'm in a tank top. I don't have a fever but I feel like I'm burning up! I'd be totally comfortable in sandals, tank and pants right now. And it's definitely not helping this nausea at allllll blegh! :wacko:

I find whenever I am pregnant my tummy just turns into a hot water bottle! You can literally place your hand hovering over it and feel the heat before you touch it :haha: it goes back to normal after baby is born though, it's actually something I really missed afterwards haha

I've been getting hot at night. We have to turn down our heat to 67 and I have a fan going, and I will still wake up sweating.

Yup! Sweating a ton; mostly at night - we just started turning our heat OFF at night so I could sleep better.

Yessss! It's awful at night! I've been having to open my windows. Probably why I have this sinus infection and cold now, haha! Can't win!

I sweat at night like a prostitute in church.

It's so bad because DH is a cuddler (I swear sometimes he is the woman in this marriage and I am the dude...) and I am constantly slapping him away because I am too hot. It's in the 20's at night and I have the window behind my bed open!

It's so bad because DH is a cuddler (I swear sometimes he is the woman in this marriage and I am the dude...) and I am constantly slapping him away because I am too hot. It's in the 20's at night and I have the window behind my bed open!

Hahahah! Same here!!! & I'm in Jersey too!

Yes my legs feel like they're on fire when I'm in bed! I have to sleep on my side with my bare legs out from under the duvet. Back to summer PJs and duvet too. I was like this first time around too.

I'm jumping in to tell you that I literally laughed so hard at your first comment it scared my dogs. lol

Also, I'm literally in the same situation as you with the SO. He wants to all in biz while I'm sleeping and I cannot stand being touched while sleeping (even while not preggo). Also, he's a like a steam oven and BURNS me up. I can't even share a blanket with.

I am hot ALL THE TIME. It's never cold enough for me. I literally cannot wear pants. Don't have a temp (I double checked). I guess I literally am the oven and my baby truly is a bun.

I have been so hot as well, but only while sleeping. When I go to bed, I am basically at a perfectly normal temperature, if not slightly cold. But then I wake up in the middle of the night just baking! It's so uncomfortable. During the day though I'm at my normal temperature. Strange!

YES! I've been burning up! And I've actually had an elevated temperature hovering between 98.8 and 99.3 since (what I think was) implantation. Supposedly all that progesterone heats you up?
All I know is I really enjoy putting my feet on my partner's cold feet. Oh yeah and been craving cold things to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->