Is anyone fed up yet of...

SparkleUK

Reaction score
Being asked if you have had any twinges?
Or that they think the week will be the week?
Any signs of baby yet?!

My due date isn't for 5 more days and already my mil and her family are turning me psycho!!!
I text something last week and she said she thought it was me saying I was in labour!:growlmad:
Talk about pressure!!!
I just look at these people like they are mad! I am not even gonna tell them when I am in labour coz I will get texts every 10 minutes asking if the baby is here yet!!!! Arghhhh!

Sorry to vent :flower: xxxxx

Same here! If i dont reply to any texts or facebook messages within 10 minutes the phone starts ringing!!

They mean well, but its getting on my t!ts!! I cant wait until things start happening so every time someone asks, it just reminds me nothings happening argh!!

They do have the best intentions though so i cant get too angry :haha:

x

I keep getting asked if I "feel like baby is likely to come soon"...errr...not especially, although given I'm 39 1/2 weeks I hope it won't be long! No major symptoms though. I'm also constantly getting asked if baby is engaged yet (my last appointment he was completely free), but as I keep reminding my folks, the midwife told me it's not uncommon for 2nd babies to not engage until labour. All the "when is he going to come" questions are only making me more anxious. My first was born by now, so everyone is treating me like I'm overdue already!

Dont worry, it's not just you!!

I'm just about ready to kill someone (especially mother in law)!!

They're making me feel guilty now that the baby isn't here yet x

Yeah I feel like I'm already overdue which is really gonna drag when or if I actually do go overdue!!!
I think I'm very hormonal because I'm getting so stressed by my in laws ad normally I get on with them so well!!! X

I'm so far overdue now that people have stopped asking! :haha:

I'm beginning to feel fed up now, luckily i'm not uncomfortable so i'm ok to just keep going, but this is getting silly now! I'm starting to question what's wrong with my body that it won't just go into labour, which I know is silly, but I want to go naturally and I don't know what else to try, any suggestions, i've tried all the usual ones, sex, walking, spicy food, relaxing, housework etc

No, I am sick of people telling me I "can't" go into labour yet. We are moving on Friday so everyone keeps saying it can't happen before then but it needs to happen a few days after so DH can get the most out of his paternity leave which he had to book. Nice advice and all but firstly I have zero control over when it happens and secondly they are not the ones with constant cramps and pains so it is easy for the to wait a bit longer! :growlmad:

Ughhhhh so fed up of people asking!
I actually went on Facebook this morning with a status update that was basically
"Im exhausted and will be sleeping a lot so don't expect replies to your texts but in answer to your questions: yes still pregnant, no no twinges"

30 seconds later, a text and a twitter message "where are the babies?!"
Unmm, same place they've been since September.

It's getting me down because I'm so uncomfortable and tired and sore and I want the babies here just as much as the next person (more actually) but it's out of my control.

I'm so far overdue now that people have stopped asking! :haha:

I'm beginning to feel fed up now, luckily i'm not uncomfortable so i'm ok to just keep going, but this is getting silly now! I'm starting to question what's wrong with my body that it won't just go into labour, which I know is silly, but I want to go naturally and I don't know what else to try, any suggestions, i've tried all the usual ones, sex, walking, spicy food, relaxing, housework etc

Aw I don't have a clue Hun! Baby will come when it's ready I guess, but doesn't help u right now! I will pretty much be in your position in a week and a half!
I've asked not to be induced but I'm sure I will be frustrated that I end up getting induced eventually!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->