Is anyone not working while they are pregnant? What do you do for fun???

Babyfor2

Reaction score
What do you do to entertain yourselves? I'm debating on quitting my job because I work anywhere from 12 to 16 hour shifts and its just to much for me. My OH will be able to support me but I won't quit if I'm just going to be bored all the time and get huge from sitting around lol!

I've thought about learning knitting or some other hobbie.

This time I have my 13 month old keeping me very busy :haha: But when I was pregnant with him I did knitting, watched tv, occasionally went out. I had bad SPD though so couldn't do much anyway but it was boring as hell unless OH was off work or someone came to visit :nope:

Me! But I study at university so that gives me something to do. But generally my days are filled with cleaning the house and keeping my cat out of mischief :haha:

I have DD now to keep me busy but last time I didn't really do much tbh :L Was a little boring but I'd just go on the PS3 or go to the shops or find something to do. I miss being able to sleep whenever, I'm exhausted this time :(

I was but was cut down to 6 hours a week when items them I was pregnant, I completed 3 spyro the dragon games :L

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->