Is he getting a good balance?

Frankie

Reaction score
6am - 8 ounces milk

9:30ish - cereal and the rest of his milk

1pm - a jar of baby food and baby juice

6:30pm - baby rice n the rest of his milk

I dont want to be over feeding him but if i dont give him the full jar he cries n cries n cries so its obiviously enough for him

if he's happy hun just go with it :)

what does he have at lunch fruit or veg?

Veg - thought starting him on savoury first

If he wants it give it to him he obviously needs it, how many oz milk does he have? so long as he is having enough milk in a day thats fine x

How much milk does he take throughout the day?

roughly about 20 ounces of milk but hes having a good amount of juice especially during the hotter weather

Just i knows he's having a decent amount of food just dont want to over feed him if that makes sense, hes not sick after feeds

Milk should be their main 'food' for 1 year...I would make sure he fills up on his milk first then solids...but thats just how I would do it x

You actually shouldnt feed juice until they are having 3 regular meals a day (6-8 months)... its unecessary. 20oz of milk isnt very much for a baby his age, I think the recommended amount is alot more.... even in hot weather he really only needs milk. If you do have to give him something else, water is the best choice.

I know for baies under a year, who have 3 meals a day, the recommended formula intake is 16-24oz.

As for his food, that is fine, veg is definately the best to start with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->