Is he poorly?

Linzi

Prodest mummy ever
Reaction score
**EDIT** I dont know if Im being paranoid but Ive just put him to bed, he's fast asleep and breathing really really quickly... is that normal??

Sorry Im just a nervous wreck atm :(

Seth has been doing anywhere between 4 and 8 poops through the day. Sometimes they're normal but sometimes they're like watery and green. Sorry for TMI.

Is it normal or could it be a bug? He's off his food today as well but he seems fine in himself?

xxx

if it's unusual for him (colour and frequency) I'd certainly keep an eye on it but hopefully it will just be something random and he'll be back to normal. Don't hesitate to take him to the Drs though. Alasdair is having lots of upset tummy nappies at the moment but he's been on antibiotics (just finished today). Even so, I'll take him to the drs if it hasn't cleared up by the end of the wk.

Thanks :) Been going on a while but he's only just lost his appetite in the last day or so. I might take him to the GP tomorrow.

Its completely out of character to not eat because he's uaully a piglet and his poo is funny too makes me think he might be poorly.

xxx

Lol it was Alasdair's lack of appetite that made me decide to take him to the drs! If piglets aren't having as much then it's definitely a cause for concern. Hopefully it's just a little bug and it'll run it's course soon but it's better to be reassured I think.

(lol sorry I just have to add, how funny is this advert?!?!

Baby Stool
Find great deals at low prices! Compare and buy anything you want.
www.Shopping.com
I love the things it comes up with sometimes!)

Hope hes ok hun if you reconise any worrying in his breathing definately get him checked out

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->