is her routine ok?

HannahGraceee

*Hanny Spammy*
Reaction score
Ava is a couple days out of being 7 months old do you think this routine is ok?

7am - 8oz Milk
10:30am large bowl of cereal + 4oz of milk
12:30-1pm - Large stage 2 jar + stage 2 pudding
(between lunch and dinner) - snacks and juice
5:00 stage 2 jar + stage 2 pudding
7:30/ 8:00 - 6oz goodnight milk

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

If Ava is happy and it's healthy food you're giving her, then of course it's ok :)

:) Thanks babe x - just suddenly she doesnt want as much milk, but i surpose thats what happens, they drop milks :dohh:

Yeah, I think that's the minimum amount of milk she's on, it sounds like she loves her solids! Just out of interest, why do you give goodnight milk? I've seen it in the shops before and wondered what is was...

its like baby rice in a bottle (kinda) its much thicker so helps them stay fuller for longer x x on normal formula she would wake to play and not get back to sleep till 8am now she sleeps through again x x

Oh well glad she's sleeping through. I don't think I'd be very happy if Ruby decided she wanted to play in the night :)

Jac similar food/drink to Ava (maybe a bit more) and he's a week off being 7 months old. He's also gone off his milk the last 2 days...dont know if it's teething or not but the 8oz bottles he used to nearly finish im struggling to get 6 oz down now :shrug:

Ours is like this
8.30 8oz bottle (takes 7oz usually)
9.30 1/2 weetabix and few strips of toast
12.00 finger food, fruit and a yoghurt (e.g. cheese on toast and banana pieces)
2.30 8oz Bottle (5-6oz past few days)
5.00 1/2 stage 2 jar meal (or something i've made) + 1/2 stage 2 jar pudding and a small snack.
7.30 8oz bottle (5-6oz past few days)

xx

yeh same, ava used to drain 6 or 7 8oz bottles and dinner but wont even finish 2 now :|

Looks good :thumbup: I was just wondering about the milk but sounds like she's quite happily dropped the feeds herself. I'm still waiting for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->