Is it all, eat, sleep and poop, when their newborn?

Louise

Proud mum to baby Nick
Reaction score
Nicky loves to sleep.
Atleast thats what he has been doing most of the day and night. He will only cry when he either wants feeding, changing, or picking up... thats it.
He was a bit restless last night but other than that, today he has been sooooooooooooooo quiet! Hope its a normal thing! x

not for long hun....lol

he will soon start to wake for longer periods get the rest in now.
bex

Its what newborns do! - Eat, sleep, poop and sleep some more!

I havn't known I've got Frankie - Yet! lol

Yea thats basically all they do lol, Bethanie is started to get to be harder work now.. it's when you're trying to hold them and carry a dirty cup and bowl downstairs at the same time and they put their hands in it!! ahh or when they do that constant moaning and saying "mamama" to be picked up. Don't get me wrong, I love her calling me mama and wanting me to hold her but sometimes it can get a bit much!

hey louise, yeah thats all they do for now!

cant wait to see a piccy of your little man

yep thats all they do, what were you expecting? :)

Make the most of it :hugs:

My little man is almost 16 weeks and he eats, poos, wees, barely sleeps (@3 hrs in 30 min naps per daytime) and demands constant attention.
I often don't have time to scratch my arse lol.

Cx

Totally normal, make the most of it :D Alex has slept for 5 minutes since 7.30am this morning.

Dunno tho Amelia has three 1-2 hour naps in the day and sleeps 12 hours at night but is becoming a bugger to get to bed lol so maybe about to change. She is soooo sleepy it is a joke as her sister was opposite.

Enjoy it while you can hunny
Bex

Dunno tho Amelia has three 1-2 hour naps in the day and sleeps 12 hours at night but is becoming a bugger to get to bed lol so maybe about to change. She is soooo sleepy it is a joke as her sister was opposite.

Enjoy it while you can hunny
Bex

I JINXED MYSELF

Amelia woke on the hour last night grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Never again am I saying how well she sleeps

Mind you she does have the snots/teething
Bex

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"