Is it?! I hope so...

Peach Blossom

Mummy to Lili
Reaction score
So I got impatient today at lunch and went and bought a FR early pg test... There was a faint pink line after about 2 minutes that didn't go away... Kept looking at it and even went back to the loo 5 minutes later to double check.. I tried to take a photo, but not sure you can see it on there. What do you think?

Hoping and praying... :dust:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 104
Looks like a BFp - but pic is a little blurry! COngrats!

pic blurry but when you enlarge it you can see a faint line! xxx

def a faint line there. test in a couple of days with FMU and you should see it nice and dark. Congrats!

Trying not to get too excited until I get a nice good dark line... its hard though! :)

Oh peach thats what my line looked like at first then it turned in to a BFP!!!:happydance::happydance:
I defo think thats a :bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance: Yeah for another team angels graduate!!!!!!
Come on line get darker and hope its a super duper sticky bean for you :dust::dust:

:dust::dust::dust::wohoo::wohoo:

i can certainly see a line with no problems so i reckon :bfp: :dance:

Thanks for giving me hope and letting me know I'm not seeing things ladies!

DH insists he can't see the second line... I even brought the test home to show him and he says he can't see anything... What does he know?

I definitely saw a line there though. Hoping it wasn't a dudd test... Will do another test on Friday morning I think... Feels such a long way away right now! :rofl:

:dust: :dust:

oooooooooooo peach how exciting for you-think i can see a faint line when i enlarge it tooxx

:happydance: congratulations!!! looks like a :bfp: to me!! Roll on friday!! Yey!!

:hug:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back