Is it my baby I feel kicking or something else?

ruby8

Reaction score
Hi, have just joined so very new to this . Im now 23+6 along with my first pregnancy and was told at my 20 week scan that I had an anterior placenta and that baby was breech so I prob wouldn't feel much movement until 24wks. Before my scan I had feelings of a faint bubble popping inside on the odd occasion and now I'm not sure if what I'm feeling is my baby or is it something else as I sometimes feel like a twitch in my belly but its around the middle or just below the belly button and usually on the side they said my baby was at during scan. Am I maybe just just hoping that these feelings are my baby? Very confused!

p.s. last night and today I felt what I thought was kicks also, one the left side then on the right side 30 secs later (like twitches again).

Hi- I cant say for certain as this is my first pregnancy after an early loss, but you have described the exact way i've said to family...a bubble popping sensation around my belly button.

I like to think its my bumpkin saying hello :happydance:

and as you can see i'm just under 17 weeks :) so hopefully thats exactly what it is for you too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->