Is it normal for body chemistry to change?? re: deodorant

KahluaCupcake

Achievement Unlocked: PG
Reaction score
I've been using Secret brand deodorant for a couple years now. I've noticed in the past few weeks that I've smelt myself here and there. I realized about a week ago that my armpits were less than pleasant....and just now, only 12 hours or so after applying deodorant, I stink. Needless to say, I'm going to change deodorants.
Has anyone else experienced this?? I'm very conscious of if I smell or not...I'm the type who will run and brush my teeth if I feel my breath may be off.
Also, can anyone recommend a brand of deodorant, in the US? I sweat a lot, so apparently now I need both a good antiperspirant PLUS a good deodorizer.

everything can change once youve had a baby! try lady speed stick, works for me:)

This is SO weird! I barely ever smelled pre pregnancy but always wore deoderant anyway as I had a physical job. But now jeeeez! Lol. I can shower, put deoderant on and not even exercise/work/move from the couch and I smell myself when I go to get in bed wtf!!! It's a strange smell too haha, not like sweaty but comes only from my armpits.. A bit musky hahaha. But I think you're right, something has changed, I'd love to know what it is and when it ends!

Yup, I totally reek now. Before I could get away with not wearing deodorant if I didn't want to, but now it's absolutely necessary. I also notice that I sweat more frequently. Can't wait for summer to be over with!

For the first 6 months after pregnancy I smelt bad. I had to have two showers a day to get rid of it. But now I make my oh smell me to make sure I don't smell :D

I'm not sure if yo have this brand over there but it is called Mitchum. I smell after 12 hours with regular deoderant but can go 24 hrs or more with this brand. It is in a dark green container

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->