Is it normal for sickness to disappear for a day!

pearlsandbows

Got our BFP on Xmas Day!
Reaction score
My nausea has got gradually worse this week up until yesterday, when it was the worst it has been with me wretching over the toilet at different points in the day :cry: but today it has basically gone! This morning when I woke up I didn't have any, ate a nice breakfast, have been at work all day and only had a small wave earlier on which I killed with some ginger beer! Just wondering if this is normal.... worrying now in case my hcg levels have dropped or something :shrug:
xo.

Mine is on and off. From about 6 weeks I've felt nauseas either all day or just in the morning. The thought of most foods makes me feel sick and I've been sick a couple of times.

However yesterday I felt normal pretty much all day and ate loads compared to what I've been normally eating. had a scan today and everything looked great.

The morning sickness was back with a vengeance today as well!

I think it's normal for it to be on and off

That can happen; no need to worry. During week 7 mine was completely gone for 3 days and then came back worse than ever.

Yeah I think it's pretty normal-until I was about 15-16 weeks I'd have alternate days of feeling pretty good and then the sickness would return. Make the most of the 'good' days!

Same thing happened to me about a week or so ago! Been having sickness everyday then woke up one day feeling normal able to eat and drink had energy etc.. I was so worried but then come the next day bam everything came back! Was good to have one day off though even though all I did was stress if everything was ok lol

Mine has gone and come back many times. I've heard from a doctor that it's normal to feel different every single day!

In my first pregnancy i had good days and bad days. On a good day i'd feel fine, maybe a little nauseous on and off, then on a bad day i'd be in bed throwing up and unable to keep water down :nope:

This time my nausea got worse and worse until the other day when i was throwing up all day and couldn't even keep water down. I've been fine since then, nauseous but not throwing up. Im eating as much as i can handle on the good days (despite having no apetite) so then when i have a bad day i dont feel as bad about not keeping any food down.

I am having an ok day today but it comes and goes for me too, is normally worse when it comes back after a break.

Like the others I eat on the good days!

Although I have constipation so look like I am 6 months preggers already! :dohh:

I had some and now I don't really that much.. but My boobs will feel very sore one day, the next they don't, than they do lol i think symptoms come and go:) no need to worry

It still isn't back today! I kind of want it to so I know everything's ok!
xo

Sickness still hasn't come back. .. should I be worried :wacko: this is the 4th day I've been without it now!
xo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->