Is it + or just about?!

MegnJoe

DH+DD+#2 on the way!
Reaction score
I took this tonight after about 2.5 hold and very little liquid. Whatcha think? Close? or a + ? Thanks for your input!!

I also am including my FF chart--if you wanna have a look, its my 1st month charting and to me it looks kinda all over the place?!

THANK you for responding!! I appreciate it lots!

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=233279&stc=1&d=1310321220

MY CHART if you wanna have a looksy :)
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/359eb6

Attachments

• DSC00279.jpg
    DSC00279.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 43
K soo ppl just look then dont reply--okie dokie. THanks. AND a REAL thanks to anyone who actually replies <3 LoL

I'd say JUST about hun, keep testing, I'd say it will be + tomorrow! x

Seems close, but not quite. I'm no expert though, only started using them this cycle. Are you testing more than once a day?

I never get one that is just as dark as the control line, so i would BD just in case. Because maybe your body is like mine where it doesnt show darker on the test line.Good luck!!!

The line in the oval is darker than the square-- which is the control and which is the test? If the oval is the control, then it's not quite positive yet, but maybe would have been an hour before or later? If they are back to almost nothing tomorrow, I'd consider it a positive opk!

Girl, get to thumpin'!! It will never hurt your chances if you start a day or two before you Ovulate because sperm can last a few days! So work woman!!:happydance:

Thank u for ur responses! We've been doing every other day w/preseed and softcups..I hope it works! Best of luck to everyone as well :)

Seems close, but not quite. I'm no expert though, only started using them this cycle. Are you testing more than once a day?

Only a 7 day kit until my IC opk strips get here. I wish I could test in the am and pm tho..

Mine is never as dark as the line and i know i am ovulating, because i go and have blood work done every mth. Looks pretty close to me. Get to BD! and Good Luck!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->