• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is it positive? Anyone help?

Mini

Reaction score
I'm inclined to think that this is slightly not dark enough but I'm not sure... I'm cd17 (one day after ov for past two cycles) and using a FR opk (i've used clearblue past couple of times).

Any opinions welcome. I suspect it might get darker tomorrow but just thought i'd ask.

Sorry about the fuzzy photos... i've tried a few Phones are really just not made for this kind of thing.

*Update*

Ok I'm cd 27 and according to my temps have not yet ovulated... so guess this one was not a positive... very close though as was cd 23. At least I know now... I've had spotting for 5 days so suspect an anovulation however you never know could just be (really really) late. Just wanted people to know in case they are comparing theres.

Attachments

• Image108.jpg
    Image108.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 23
don't think it's quite dark enough yet hun, but test again tomorrow and I'm sure it's going to be darker xx

looks postive to me,, wen i took my 2nd pregnacy test it was very faint and iam 10 weeks 1 day pregnant now take another one in a few days xx good luck

I think it is close. You should take another one in the morning. You can ovulate later in some cycles or earlier too. Good luck! :hug:

Yes thanks ladies. That is what I thought too... I'll see how it goes tomorrow... very little else in the way of cm etc so suspect tomorrow or the next.

I'll keep POAS and ... well you know.

cheers
PS- Mammy this is a Ovulation test... damn wish it were a pregnancy test with a line like that!!!

Ok I just wanted to update in case anyone looks back at this thread... I tested the next day (CD18) and it was lighter than the opk above (CD17). However it was darker than the opk that I had done on (CD16). Therefore my guestimation is that I just missed the surge and I ov'd sometime between cd17 and cd18.

Does that sound right? Even though the above opk wasn't quite dark enough I'm treating it as a positive day especially since my temps are now up (unfortunately I had two days off temping on cd17 and 18... oops). But they are now up and the trajectory says I ov'd on one of those days...

Damn this is like an essay... sorry just wanted to update in case anyone else has similar.

Personally I have only just started testing myself but using cheap Tesco ones. Mine were dark and light but never dark enough, ths morning however, i am certain it was a pos because it was as dark or even slightly darker so it may be worth keep testing?

Obviously though as i am new to this too i am only guestamating - my thread is below yours at mo. My camera is rubbish, used to think it was good till i started taking opk photo's!

I think most people say 2pm is best if only testing once a day. Guess thats because you get a natural surge apparently at 2am (if i remember correctly) so 2pm once a day is always 12 hours after.

Hope i am right about that?

Good luck to you.

:dust:

Personally,it looks dark to me but as all the other ladies have pointed out wait until tomorrow and test again to see if theres any difference :)

:dust: :bfp: xx

It looks nearly the same colour as the test line so id say definatley bed just incase but i used the clearblue fertility monitor and the cb smilys.x

Is the line on the right the test line or reference line?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->