Is it possible to ovulate whilst still spotting?

babesx3

Reaction score
Hi I'm Nats
I lost my baby boy 20 days ago at 18 weeks..:cry:
I miss him terribly and in no way want to 'replace' him
but i'm left with a massive void that needs filling
i so want to be pregnat again.. but i'm still spotting and wondered if it was possible to OV whilst spotting..

I do have another issue..
I was recalled to dr for more bloods as they found CMV ant ibodies in my blood from post mortem.... the dr says they were only slightly elevated ..suggesting CMV was either leaving or coming... I am guessing its leaving as i feel well and have no symtoms...
i think this 'may' be the cause of my babies death as i was ill in first tri..:shrug:
i don't know...:cry:
sorry i'm rambling.... having a bad day sorry..:cry: confusing :shrug:

I can't answer your question but I just wanted to say I'm so so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

aww hunni os sorry 4 ya loss xx u can try using the ic ov test they might be able to tell ya x

thanks!!
i did find this site useful on my searching..
https://www.pregnancyloss.info/waitingforaf.htm

i am doing OPK's still negatives... i was just wondering if anyone had any advice...
i will have to wait for test results till i can TTC anyway hoping i get clearresults next week...
thanks for replying!! xxx

Hi, I am sooo sorry for your loss, your post just made my eyes fill up.

I had an MMC at 11 weeks in June (Baby grew wings at 6.5) and i have spotted ever since then, i assumed that while i was still spotting i wouldnt ovulate, however when i spoke to the gynae consultant about something else (a cyst they found during the scan) he said that it wouldnt neccasarily mean i wouldnt OV. Anyway I bought some ebay OPKs last week and peed on one when they arrived on Sat and luckliy enough was Pos, so it can happen.

So sorry for your loss hun, dont have any answers just wanted to you know we are thinking of you xxx

Aww you poor thing I'm soooo sorry. Have you had your levels checked to make sure they have returned to "normal"??

I really really hope you get your BFP very soon.xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->