Is it possible

cmc0616

TTC
Reaction score
To ovulate twice in one month?? I got 3 positives with my OPK's Fri-Sun and then I was slightly pos on Mon and Tues was I neg and then today I'm pos again and my temp shot up!! Is this possible!?!?

it could be a sign that a BFP is to follow huni.... good luck

I don't know much about these tests but if it says so then I guess it's right?

At first I thought the tests were screwed up, but now I think something's up. I've been getting positives since Wed and it's no Sunday. And I was positive last weekend. Is this normal?

I'm not an expert on these things but maybe it's just telling you to look out for a BFP :D

Yes you can "o" twice in 1 month it's very rare (but it can happen). I would look for a BFP this month though

Although it's not too trustworthy, OPKs can also be used as HPTs... Here, go to this site. On the left side of the main page there'll be a link saying "OPKs as HPTs". Read it! It could be Oing again... But it's more likely to be a BFP!

www.peeonastick.com

Good luck hun! I hope it's a BFP!!!!! :hugs:

A friend of a friend of mine O'd twice on one month and got pg with twins that were actually conceived 8 days apart!

Just think that if you have O'd twice, that's double the chance of one catching!:hugs:

Looks like someones in for a double BFP this month LOL
:dust: GOOD LUCK!

TWINS!!! :eek: They run in both my family and his!!!

Maybe it's actually the double ovulation that runs in the family, and you're the first to pick up on the reason for the twins!!! :crib::crib:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->