is it too late to start?

Claire788

Mum to Gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
Hiya Girls,

I stumbled into the NP forum quite by accident, straight into the fluffy bum club photos post, and really had NO idea they were quite as gorgeous as they are!! (and the babies ofc!)

Thing is, is it too late to start? I have absoloutly zero idea where to go about getting them, and which ones I would go for, I assume its not quite as easy a choice as pampers/huggies...

Wee Man is 18lbs, and has sturdy thighs, who/which make is best/most comfy/absorbant etc!! Or can I just purchase a "dummies starter kit" which has everything?

Thanks in advance :D :thumbup::flower:

Its definately not too late to start! I have only just started and T is 17 months!!

Afraid I can't help very much with what you will need but I'm sure one of the other lovely ladies on here will be happy to help as they have a lot more knowledge than me :) But one thing I will say is all in ones are what I would recommend :)

Have a look on here :thumbup:

Ahh nice one, hadnt spotted that thread, thanks :D

if you want a 'dummies kit' you could have a look through these, they give you different types to try etc

https://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acatalog/Nappy_Trial_Bundles.html

La has chunky thighs and the BG flips are fab on her.

Not too late at all, we didn't start till 6 months and got on fine. Some places to do kits with a selection of different nappies available to you. Check out the link in my siggy aswell and see if you can get a council voucher to help start you off. Not all councils are listed so might be worth ringing up yours if it's not on there :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->