Is my labour starting?!

xxxLeoxxx

Reaction score
This morning I had contractions 7 minutes apart for about 1.5 hours but then they fizzled out into just period like pains which I'm still having now. I've also had a loose BM (sorry tmi) this morning. Does it sound like I'm starting labour or is my body just playing nasty tricks? I never had this with DS, once contractions started they never stopped.

Seen as though your 40 plus 3 I would say it sounds as though this could be it for you! Get bouncing on your ball if you have one or go on a long walk.

Good luck. :)

They're coming quite regularly when I'm stood up now but as soon as I sit down they disappear again. Will try the walking! X

It sounds good, could be bh still. Fingers crossed they get stronger and closer for you.

Oooo sounds like it might be starting. Keep moving to bring them on. Good luck

I hope they're not BH because when they do come they're very painful!

Ooh good luck! Keep us posted if you can!

Hope this is it for you... keep moving - maybe have a shower for the pain and see if that speeds things up a bit xx

We went for a long walk and they were coming painfully enough to stop me walking every 5-7 minutes but as soon as I've got home and stopped walking they've just turned into period like pains again. How frustrating!!

Oh no :-( maybe try and get some rest just incase they pick up through the night? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->