Is no MS normal?

Pandasnax

Reaction score
Not really worried or anything and know all pregnancies are different but still thought id ask haha!

With my DS i had morning sickness and was always very tired this time im exhausted and have very achy saw boobs its like there bruised!! but no morning sickness? should i just consider myself lucky rather than over think about it haha xx

I've had none either, neither have any of the women on my mums side. Apparently 80% of women get it which means some don't. I'm quite glad as it must be awful and I have enough other symptoms.

Every pregnancy is different, you may luck out and not have any MS this time around. I wish I could say the same!

It is quite a relief as i had it bad with DS however this boob pain is ridiculous feels like if been punched in them haha!

I had horrible boob pain (well more so nipple pain) with DS. I seriously walked around my house topless (DH probably loved that) because having clothing touch them was excruciating. This time around I have no pain at all in my breasts.

This is my 4th pregnancy and 4th time with no morning sickness :) ...my boobs however hurt like mad! They feel engorged all the time.

I had it for less than 2 weeks with almost all of my pregnancies. :).

I didn't have it until much later into my first tri and even then I don't think it was as bad as some ladies get it. It's just not something to base a healthy pregnancy on I don't think. Some get it and some don't so hopefully your one of the lucky ones!

I haven't had any ms with any of my pregnancies. I had no sore boobs with DS and extremely sore boobs with DD (even wearing a top hurt them!) and boobs aren't that sore this time ... I wonder if im going to be team blue this time ... x

I had no ms with ds and so far no ms with this one. With ds, I've never felt so well and healthy in my life and that's how I feel this time....apart from my boobs!

Ive had no ms and only mildly sore boobs on and off. Am 9+2 today x

I would enjoy it ur one of lucky ones wish I could say the same :,( I have it 24/7 x

I didn't have ms with my ds and I havnt got it yet this time either, so we may just be the lucky few ;-) xxx

No ms this time, but I can't remember when it started last time so it might still come! I'm hoping it's ok, it certainly is nice to feel well during pregnancy!

Wow all pregnancies really are different haha but im there with the boob pain! Dont know how to describe it other than feeling bruised haha that aswel as being exhausted I think im very thankful dont have morning sickness on top of it all haha xx

I'm the opposite of you, had none my first 2 pregnancies (one healthy, one mc) and this time I feel awful!!

For me no nausea is the norm - well, as far as I can tell from my three pregnancies (my son, this one and briefly when I was 18). With my son I never got any symptoms aside from slight food aversions and cravings for lemons until I felt him kick at 19 weeks (is that a symptom?). This time, I am more tired and I have a lot more food aversions, in fact, I've gone off so many things there's little I can eat. However, still no nausea. I felt queasy around 6/7 weeks, but I was very busy with work and Christmas, so I blame it on that. I was also sick spontaneously (with no nausea before or after) twice around 8 weeks, but that's it!

So no nausea can be very normal :)

x

I am 7+4 today and this is my first pregnancy. I have had no ms. Just SUPER tired and sore boobs from implantation. They feel like they are bruised. I actually had to sleep with a sports bra for 2 weeks about a week ago because they were so sore if I didn't have support all the time. Breast pain is still there but not as bad and I have ditched the bra at night :) My first scan is not until Jan 24th and I have started to become paranoid that maybe something is wrong as I feel pretty good! Great thread. Makes me feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->