is one of these positive?

mcwhmm

Reaction score
I had a MMC a little over three weeks ago. I have been tracking for O and we are TTC with the okay from my doc. My HPT is negative and doc said everything passed. Here are my test from over the weekend. (we were away for the weekend and I forgot to check my BBT, but had tons of watery CM from Thursday and still now.)
https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a38/xxhmarieoo/Mobile%20Uploads/image-9.jpg

The first test is Friday around noon and the second Friday around 10:30pm.
The third test was from Saturday around 10pm.
The fourth Test was today at 11:30am and the bottom one was today at 5:30pm.

The top ones are all dried and obviously the bottom one isn't yet.

Based on these, when is it most likely that I O'd or will O?

We DTD Wednesday PM, Saturday PM, and Sunday AM. I am worried I may have missed my chance:nope:

Oh, and I'd like to add, I mentioned that I forgot to check BBT, however, I did, it just wasn't right when I woke up and I didn't have my usual thermometer. According to my temps on fertility friend, I O'd on Tuesday, which I don't think is right at all.

I am so confused:( I hope I really O'd. I had some period like cramps last night just for like maybe less than an hour and then they went away. I am trying not to even look at my FF chart because it's messing me up lol.

Is it reliable enough to go off of opks and cm without temping?

I think the middle one is positive. Good luck chick!

Thanks! I'm hoping I actually ovulated!

I would say middle is positive because then you see that second to last is still dark but different tone then bottom is going back light. Hope you get your sticky bean real soon!

That's what I'm thinking! I just hop I really O'd. My FF said I O'd way earlier based on my temps, but I wasn't temping at the same time, so a lot of them should be discarded and aren't accurate.

The middle one is borderline but to my eyes it's not a clear positive. Haven't you already posted a bunch of hpt tests already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->