• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is Shea too close to Seamus?

Monix

Reaction score
We are having a really hard time coming up with another boys name we love and we're starting to run out of time. I love Shea and I think my husband does too but he thinks it's too similar to our friends' son Seamus.

I can see what he's saying but I really like it and we aren't even close to agreeing on any other name.

Is it too similar??

I don't think it's too similar. I would use the name if you like it, it's a nice name :)

Unless it was siblings, i think youre fine!

It wouldn't bother me at all even if it was exactly the same name as a friends child, someone will always have the name, but it's not too similar anyways so I'd go ahead.

How do you pronounce Shea? Is it the same as the start of Seamus?
Either way, I'd still use it, I only wouldn't if Seamus was your child. For a friend's child I don't think its an issue.

Thanks a lot ladies :)

Apparently he doesn't like the name anymore... we are back to 0 names we both like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->