Is sooo glad

jadesh101

Keira&Seren
Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance: I am so glad Bianca has been taking out of America's next top model under 5"7 grr how annoying was she :wacko: drove me crazy with her constant complaining and a face like a smacked ass, I got my eye on 3 girls to win but can only be one who do you think it is

i was so happy i couldnt stand her face anylonger.

really didnt get why she was even picked let alone stayed in for aslong as she did her pics were awful.

i loved laura (one whos gran makes her clothes)shes so sweet

I know she looked like a transvestite on the horse picture with the blonde hair lmao I love gwdd can't remember there names now ( sorry lol have abit of short term memory loss ) I like the one with ginger hair, the one with blonde hair and eye brows and grrrr the other one there is no point in describing her as she looks normal lol

hahaha yeah the ginger one is gorgeous i love her pictures, shes a tad strange tho lol

ive just seen ule be trying for baby 2 in 10 months!!!!congrats we r goin to be trying for baby 2 in around 10 months too

aww bless ye hopefully Keira will be 15 months then so I am hoping everything will run smoothly

zanes 17 months soon and hes nuts i coudlnt imagine being pregnant right now, id be too worn out lol

zane will be just over 2 wen we start trying so hopfuly 3 when babies born

blond one = Erin lol so yeah

1st Nicole
2nd Erin
3rd Kara to win lol bit late for the last two but still I liked them

It will be hard work for me soo keira will be 24 months when the baby is born or if the second one is anything like Keira it will appear 5 weeks early not Keira'a fault I know but it's bound sure to happen

blond one = Erin lol so yeah

1st Nicole
2nd Erin
3rd Kara to win lol bit late for the last two but still I liked them

is kara the one with brown hair?

erin seems like abit of a bitch but it is a comp so go for it lol

ye Kara also has sticking out ears... she is beautiful

yeah her pictures are great.

i think the ginger one will win tho as her pictures have been the best by far

Oh I totally agree she was my fav right from the beginning must admit, I have only just found out that it is on a Monday night I have been watching the Sunday re-plays YIPPY now I can watch it two nights in a row how exciting lol

hahaha i have to wait till wednesday to watch it as i record it on a tuesday repeat.

shes abit strange tho i remember her (ginger one) sayin she took a wheel barrow to school instead of a bag :S

omg yes she did lol she is sooo strange but such a brilliant model x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->