Is the Baby Name Wizard, Expert subscription worth it?

Guppy051708

2 by Sea 2 by Land
Reaction score
We are having a very tough time finding the "it" name for our daughter. I have been spending MONTHS digging through soo many different websites looking at list after list,meaning after meaning. Ive tried it all from nymbler, to nameberry, to behind the name, and tons others. I must just be too picky, idk :blush: but tonight i ran across this baby name matcher thing from Baby Name Wizard. You can sign up for a subscription for about $12. I watched the video and it seems like it might be worth the $12, but i just wanted to know what others that have used this service thought of it, what their experience was like, if it actually helped or not, and if it was worth the $.

https://www.babynamewizard.com/baby-names-expert-upgrade-video-1

i don't see why it wouldnt be worth it, if it helps oyu find THE name for your little girl. roughly converted to £ its around £6 and i wouldnt bat an eyelid at paying that if it meant i had another resource in finding an name if i couldnt find one.
give it a try, it may help you get her name, if it doesnt then its another resource to check off the list. if you don't do it you may end up thinking about how it may have helped you and you may end up wishing you had tried.

a name i quite like at the moment is Ariadne - just putting it across incase its THE name :winkwink: :lol:

Even if you go to this part of their website its almost the same this as their paid subscription - https://www.babynamewizard.com/baby-name/advanced-name-finder

Just wanted to update.
I have used nymbler, quite frequently, in the past actually.

I did end up paying the cheap few $ for the subscription to baby name wizard, and actually im glad i did. We did end up finding a name with the special mode that you cant get without a subscription. I would def recommend it to ladies having trouble deciding on a name!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->