Is there a Birth Control Section?? Implanon question...

majm1241

DS, DD & DD#2 on the way
Reaction score
I can't seem to find a Birth Control Section? Because I have a question about the Implanon. I am on it and have been since the beginning of January. I have not had one single period since and for the past week I get sick every evening. Is this normal?

If you are getting sick you should probably see your doc to make having side effects or a complication with it. I hope you feel better!

I had an implanon awhile back. It made me feel sick for the first 3-4 months, and I had no period for about 8 weeks...Go to the Docs to make sure, but Im pretty sure its just your body getting used to the implant....

The implant can have a very different effect on everyone. For me, I bleed constantly, sometimes a month or so at a time. Then stop for a couple of weeks then bleed again for a month. If you are concerned see your doctor xx

I don't think getting sick is normal! Maybe it's not related? I haven't had a period in probably 6 months now on it, that can be something it causes but I've never heard of it making anyone sick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->