is there a way to hide specific threads so you cant see them?

Boothh

Jesse, Teddy and 4 angels
Reaction score
hi, just wondering cus theres a thread in the groups section i get particularly upset about and just wondered if i could hide it so i didnt have to keep seeing it everyday,
does anyone know? thanks for helping, this would really make me feel so much better if its possible! xxxx

I was wondering the same thing. Will be keeping an eye out for an answer

xx

im not just being whiney, there is a thread in the groups section 'november 10 buddies' or something, just i dont understand why thered be a pregnancy group in there anyway cus no other month has them in there, i had a MMC and was due in november, its easy to ignore the pregnancy section cus i just hide it, but the groups section is the main thing i use and now i have to look at this thread everytime i come on and it upsets me, :cry: xx

How do you hide the pregnancy section? WOuldnt think you were whiney at all, completely understand and I would be exactly the same. Big hugs

xx

There isn't a way at the moment, but we do have plans to reshuffle the buddy/group forums so their are more defined lines between what threads go in which forum.

:)

How do you hide the pregnancy section? WOuldnt think you were whiney at all, completely understand and I would be exactly the same. Big hugs

xx

There are little white upward arrows on the top right of the title of the section of the forum the blue bar where it says 'Pregnancy forums' 'parenting forums' 'family forums' etc etc xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->