Is there any hope left for this cycle?

McKitty

Reaction score
I am now 11 days late. I have had a constant 28 day cycle since I started when I was 10 and the only other time I have ever been late was a few years ago when I got pregnant (lost at 2 months). I tested when I was 6 days late BFN, I'm going to the doctors on monday to do another test so by then I will be 15 days late. Last time I didnt get a positive until 6 weeks so I might just have low hgc levels or something. i have been having headaches every day, much more cm than usual, hot flushes, dizzy spells, not being able to stand my usually hot baths, bloating and queasyness when I eat. I spotted very slightly when I was 1 day late and again at 3 days late, nothing since then. Anyone else ever been in this situation?

I am now 11 days late. I have had a constant 28 day cycle since I started when I was 10 and the only other time I have ever been late was a few years ago when I got pregnant (lost at 2 months). I tested when I was 6 days late BFN, I'm going to the doctors on monday to do another test so by then I will be 15 days late. Last time I didnt get a positive until 6 weeks so I might just have low hgc levels or something. i have been having headaches every day, much more cm than usual, hot flushes, dizzy spells, not being able to stand my usually hot baths, bloating and queasyness when I eat. I spotted very slightly when I was 1 day late and again at 3 days late, nothing since then. Anyone else ever been in this situation?

Just didn't want you to feel alone :)

I'm 9 days late and was able to grab a cancelation apt today to go to my GP so I can get a referral to a OB/GYN.
I"m miserable too; so crampy, nauseous, nipples hurt, ... but one faint positive at 12dpo (perhaps a fluke) bc it's been BFN to the moon and back since. I"m annoyed bc at this point, I just feel like crap for no apparent good reason.

I keep holding on to threads like yours where women say they just don't test positive until they are way in to their pregnancy. I always knew right away though so this would be so odd for me.

Let us know what happens on mnday. maybe call and see if you can get a cancellation spot?

Thanks so much, i'll keep you posted, it's a free drop in only open on mondays so thats the only time I can go unless I wanna pay a huge doctors fee. My last pregnancy I had 0 symptoms at all until after I got my BFP at 6 weeks then the morning sickness hit full force! Keep me updated on how it turns out for you? Good luck!

It's possible that your pregnant but like you said, the levels are too low to show up on a test.

I've just got my BFP and my period should of been here on the 23rd July. I tested on the date AF should of been here, bfn, then again about 5 days later, bfn, and then a week later and still bfn so I gave up, thinking I hadn't O'd that month.
I started doing OPK's to try and pinpoint when O was going to happen and as soon as I tried one around the 7th August, I had a faint line there. So I though't great, it's going to happen soonish. Kept testing for the next few days and they got darker. As they got really dark/positive i was testing 3 times a day and this carried on for like 3/4 days. Someone on another thread suggested I test again for pregnancy as it'd been so long since the last test.
Did the test the next day and boom! BFP. Done lot's since and all positive as much I was doubting them.

It's very possible! Hang in there and keep testing :)

It's possible that your pregnant but like you said, the levels are too low to show up on a test.

I've just got my BFP and my period should of been here on the 23rd July. I tested on the date AF should of been here, bfn, then again about 5 days later, bfn, and then a week later and still bfn so I gave up, thinking I hadn't O'd that month.
I started doing OPK's to try and pinpoint when O was going to happen and as soon as I tried one around the 7th August, I had a faint line there. So I though't great, it's going to happen soonish. Kept testing for the next few days and they got darker. As they got really dark/positive i was testing 3 times a day and this carried on for like 3/4 days. Someone on another thread suggested I test again for pregnancy as it'd been so long since the last test.
Did the test the next day and boom! BFP. Done lot's since and all positive as much I was doubting them.

It's very possible! Hang in there and keep testing :)

Its crazy how that happens. I had an LH surge at 8dpo so ovulated sometime after that (*if* I ovulated). I'm currently 24dpo with BFN still but blaring positives on OPK, like, darkest lines ever. My general practitioner wouldn't do a blood test, but did refer me to an ob/gyn.

I love stories like yours. they give me hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->